Spring/Summer 2023 Availability
MON: 10:00 - 20:00 TUE: 10:00 - 20:00 THU: 10:00 - 11:00, 14:00 - 20:00 *I can always start a bit later or earlier if needed. It is best to reach out to me before booking. *As I work alone, I sometimes open my schedule on Wednesdays and weekends depending on my outside work committments.
FRI/SAT: 17:30 - 19:30 by appointment Please email or text me directly for booking on these days due to my weekend RMT job at a spa.
Contact and Address Information
Building AccessBuzzer: Please enter STAR-HASHTAG-0-2-2-8 to access building and elevator to 2nd floor.
Please note the following for building access:
- The front entrance to the building is locked after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends/holidays.
- Please use the intercom located on the right of the front door. Enter STAR-HASHTAG-0-2-2-8 to contact me directly.
- Once I buzz you in, you can use the elevator (don't just follow someone in as the elevator won't work). Room 228 is on the 2nd floor and is located by taking the right from the elevators and walking down the hall to the end of the hall.
- There are stairs as well from the front entrance but these are also locked after hours.
- If there is a line up to access the building, please call or text me and I will come down and let you in. Sometimes there is quite the lineup to use the intercom!
- Expo Line: From platform follow signs for Waterfront Station. After passing through pay gates exit building and turn right. Walk past A&W and cross Cordova street at Granville Street. Walk south up Granville Street until you come to West Hastings. Cross West Hastings and 470 Granville street will be on your left hand side. It is called the Rogers Building.
- Canada Line: From platform follow signs for Granville Street. You will arrive on Granville Street at the North West corner of West Hastings and Granville. 470 Rogers building will be across the street. It is an old Hertiage building with Trees Coffee Shop on the ground floor.
- There is metered street parking and car parks in the area around the building.
- Please be aware that Granville street is only open to taxis, service vehicles and transit buses south of West Hastings Street (in front of the building).
- Parkades can be found at Granville and Cordova as well as Seymour and West Pender, West Hastings.
Cash (exact if possible) Direct Billing, Debit, E-tranfer, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX.Book Now