Direct Billing: General Need to Know
- Please do your best to send me your direct billing info prior to your appointment. You can either load your billing information directly into my booking software or there is a section on the health intake form for authorization for me to use it on your behalf. This must be filled out prior to your treatment.
- Please note that while I can bill many companies, there may be occasions when the claim is not able to be processed (this is because of something in your policy and what your company negotiated for). In these circumstances you will be expected to pay the full cost of the treatment and subsequently submit the receipt yourself.
- Please be aware that I am not able to see how much of your annual benefits remain, so be sure to reach out to your insurance provider for any specific information relating to your account and balance.
- Please note that for missed appointments I do not bill to your insurance and you will have to pay out of pocket.
- Extended Insurance Companies generally only cover treatments RECEIVED and not missed. If you have questions about this it is best to check directly with your insurance.
Extended Health Plans Covered
Listed are a few of the insurance companies I can bill directly. If there is an insurance company not listed here, please send me a message and I will see what I can do.
- BPA - Benefit Plan Administrators
- Canada Life
- Canadian Construction Workers Union
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian
- GMS Carrier 49
- GMS Carrier 50
- Green Shield
- Industrial Aliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc.
- LiUNA Local 183
- LiUNA Local 506
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Pacific Blue Cross**
- Medavie Blue Cross
- Sun Life Financial**
- TELUS AdjudiCare
- WRAM Financial
*For Claim Secure please reach out directly as I have not had success in billing to this provider. **For Sunlife Direct and Pacific Blue Cross direct billing, a separate consent form needs to be completed for me to bill your extended health. I will have this set up prior to your appointment for you to sign for me to bill your extended health on your behalf.