Booking Your Appointment
- If you find yourself unwell prior to your appointment please cancel your and get yourself tested (call 8-1-1).
- Due to COVID-19, my 24 hour cancellation policy will continue to be relaxed if you must cancel due to sickness.
- Masks are optional however STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Please arrive no more than 5 min early to reduce waiting in the public spaces of the building and to help with social distancing.
- For more information on what I am doing to keep us safe please check out my COVID-19 page.
What to expect during your treatment:
- Assessment, COVID-19 Consent & Consent for Treatment Plan
- Reassessment and Suggested Homecare
What else you need to know
If you have not filled out the online intake we can do this with a paper form in the treatment room. This will, however, take away from your hands on time.
Treatment will start with a short consultation in the treatment room to discuss your primary complaint and goals of treatment. I may perform an assessment during the time which can include a postural assessment, range of motion or special testing.
At this point we will discuss treatment plan, confirm consent for treatment and any required COVID-19 consents.
After your treatment, I will give you homecare suggestions (stretch/strengthen/ADL changes/ hydrotherapy) and a treatment plan to take home and a plan for when to return for follow up treatments if required.
The initial consultation and home care/follow up suggestions usually takes 5 minutes of your total appointment time. For this reason I suggest booking at least 45 minutes for your initial treatment.Book Now