Please Read Before Booking Your Appointment
Clinical time includes:
- Administration/Intake/COVID-19 Screening & Libability Waiver
- Assessment & Consent for Treatment Plan
- Reassessment and Suggested Homecare
What to expect during your treatment:
Please be sure to no more than 5 minutes early to help reduce the number of people in the clinic due to COVID. If you have not filled out the online intake we can do this with a paper form in the treatment room. This will, however, take away from your hands on time.
Treatment will start with a short consultation in the treatment room to discuss your primary complaint and goals of treatment. I may perform an assessment during the time which can include a postural assessment, range of motion or special testing.
At this point we will discuss treatment plan, get consent and finish the COVID-19 Libability Waiver.
After your treatment, I will give you homecare suggestions (stretch/strengthen/ADL changes/ hydrotherapy) and a treatment plan to take home and a plan for when to return for follow up treatments if required.
The initial consultation and home care/follow up suggestions usually takes 5mins of your total appointment time. For this reason I suggest booking at least 45 minutes for your initial treatment.
Booking for Sincalir Wellness Centre
- Payment: Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, e-transfer, Due to COVID-19 please not cash payments at this time.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to sickness please let me know and we can reschedule for two weeks time. I am relaxing the 24 hour cancellation policy due to COVID-19.
- Please arrive not more than 5 min early to reduce waiting in public space and to help with social distancing.